Friday, February 03, 2006

Raspberry, strawberry, lemon, and lime

A few years ago I happened to catch Letterman on Thanksgiving. At one point in the show he started naming pies. Apple! ...Pumpkin! ...Blueberry! ...Mincemeat! I've never been able to convince anyone that this was funny but, to me at least, it was hilarious. Tonight's Spanish class was a lot like that scene. Only less funny.

I need a haircut. I really, really need a haircut. I'm starting to look like Chewbacca. Or Garth from Wayne's World. A friend recommended a good place that only costs 40 euros. I'd like to be brave and just ask for something interesting but not drastically different (this also saves me from having to learn a lot of haircut words in Spanish). The problem is that the current trendy women's hairstyle here seems to be, well... a mullet. Not exactly the Nascar, Bud Light, Lynyrd Skynyrd mullet of the southeastern United States, but still. I can't have a mullet, even if it's a trendy European variation on the American mullet. I just can't do it. So I'm gonna have to learn some Spanish haircut words. ¿Como se dice mullet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home