Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Mother Superior jumped the gun

Okay, I know I'm a couple days late on this one, but Dick Cheney, the vice president of the United States, shot someone? Is everyone else as mortified by this as I am? It makes Berlusconi's calling himself Jesus look classy. [Really, I could care less if someone refers to himself as Jesus or god or whatever, but world leaders should know better--comments like that piss people off unnecessarily. At least John Lennon had a point.] What's next, Condi Rice's tragic death in a game of chicken? Christ. I've heard several people here talk about how embarrassed they were when José María Aznar, Spain's former prime minister, tried speaking English with George W. during a press conference or something. Apparently Jose's English isn't so good. At least he didn't fucking shoot someone.

AND. I don't miss New York at all right now. Even I am not such a sucker as to get all nostalgic for several feet of snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home