Sunday, February 19, 2006

Drunk on the sun

Oh my god I live in paradise. I went to the beach today (didn't swim or anything, but there were people windsurfing). In February. Of course everyone else went to the beach today too so it was really crowded and touristy, but still. I went to the beach in February and it wasn't on vacation.

My apartment is considerably more livable when it's warm outside. The orange and yellow walls are starting to grow on me. This is me you're talking to, though, so of course there's a but. Here goes. It's great to open the windows and get fresh air. But. My neighborhood kinda smells like sewage. So the air is fresh, but not in a good way. And they don't really do screens in Europe, so bugs may be an issue. More things to get used to. But the important thing is that I live in paradise. At least until it starts raining tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home