Sunday, April 09, 2006

Little trip to heaven

I would never accuse Dalí of making sense, but you can see what must have inspired him everywhere here. The rocks really do have holes in them.

There's a big difference between Friday and Saturday here: Yesterday I felt like I had the town to myself; today it feels full of tourists. And everyone here seems to be French. It must get pretty bad in the summer; I'm glad I'm here now.

I met this really cool Swedish girl on the bus from Figueres. We went out last night and I'm nursing a mild red wine hangover today. Aside from going to the very small Cadaques museum, I've been mostly sitting on rocks today; not my usual travel style, but it's nice. Also, I CAN'T STOP taking pictures. I'm starting to drive myself crazy, but it's so beautiful here that I want to capture all of it. Hard to do when you're a shitty photographer, but I try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home