Monday, April 10, 2006

Big Time

It's official: People read my blog. Maybe not that many, but enough for the spam comments to have started (websites that no one goes to don't get spammed). So that's cool, I guess.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I just don't get the spam thing. Is anyone reading this gonna click on a link to some online shoe store and buy shoes because someone spammed it onto my blog? The possibility is made even more unlikely by the fact that the comment was posted to an entry I wrote back in February--who would even see it? It's kind of like the awful, awful pickup lines you sometimes hear from guys who I have to believe aren't really trying. I was walking in New York one day and this homeless-looking guy came up to me and said "Heeeeyyy, wanna be my ho?" What would he have done if I said yes? Has anyone in the history of the world ever said yes to that kind of question?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home