Monday, June 05, 2006

You should write that down

Benidorm kinda feels like the set for some weird western film. There are mountains in the background, and the city in front of them looks fake. And the movie is full of statisticians....

We went on a little hike today; hike is kind of a strong word because it was all through neighborhoods and on paved streets, but it was uphill. The sea really is pretty here, and the mountains are nice. I'm trying to be a little more positive--it's only working a tiny bit, though.

...and this conference is killing my blog. I'm trying to have interesting observations and fun stories, but I'm at a statistics conference in a lameass resort. It's hard. It is fun, but only because my friends are here. Last night a bunch of us got drunk and ate these really awful kebab sandwiches and talked about masturbation in the hotel basement. That's all I got.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home