Friday, August 18, 2006

When the music's over

So I finally got my backpack back from British Airways. I was hoping for some kind of severance package, but not at all surprised by the lack thereof. I was so happy to have my stuff back I couldn't even be grumpy. And now that I've calmed down and am wearing clean underwear, I mostly just feel sorry for British Airways. They didn't mean to lose my stuff, and they let me use their lounge when I was stuck in Heathrow for an afternoon. That's still way more than you'd get from any of the American carriers.

One major problem remains. My shampoo exploded and one of the things it got all over was my iPod charger. After pulling a few fabulously stupid electrical stunts, I've now convinced myself I need a new charger. But there are no Apple stores in Spain. Maybe a regular electronics store will have one; if not, my future bus trips just got a lot more painful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home