Thursday, June 29, 2006

Odds and ends

So. I leave Barcelona tomorrow. This is kinda it. The blog's going out with more of a sputter than a bang because I've been running around like a mad woman all week trying to get packed.

I'm sad to leave. Barcelona really grew on me, and the six months flew by. But I get to spend the next four months traveling around Spain and Portugal so I can't feel too bad. The general route of the trip is Aragón, Castilla-La Mancha, Extremadura, Madrid, Castilla y León, Portugal, north coast of Spain. Then back to Barcelona for a day or two and then the Camino de Santiago. By then I should be completely broke, so back to the real world.

I'll post updates but probably not daily. I wish I had something more thoughtful to say. But I'll have lots of time for deep thoughts once I get packed and hit the road. Oh, and here are pictures from my Croatia trip. Adios, Barcelona!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home