Tuesday, April 25, 2006

What have I done to deserve this?

My mom is a saint and agreed to take some of my stuff back to the US with her. Good-bye, winter coat and slutty brown boots! Moving the suitcase full of winter clothes and unwearable shoes from my apartment to her hotel taught me something new about the Barcelona subway. It was designed by assholes. There are all these unnecessary stairs: You'll be walking down a hallway and walk down some stairs, only to walk up some more at the end of the hall. Why would anyone put those stairs there, other than to fuck with people carrying suitcases? I've walked up and down the stairs lots of times before, just never noticed what an unnecessary pain in the ass they are when I wasn't lugging around a heavy wheeled object. Mean, mean, mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home